We’re on a mission to solve the orphanage crisis in Cambodia. Think you can help? Check out our job openings!
Please send all queries and applications to [email protected] unless otherwise specified on the position description. While CCT greatly appreciates all applications, due to limited resources we are currently only able to contact shortlisted applicants.
Operations Director Technical Advisor (ODTA)
The ODTA will be responsible for working alongside our Khmer Operations Director, and will play a pivotal role in guiding our teams during this exciting phase of organisational growth.
You will be a mentor and guide, who will have the ability to maintain and deliver technical expertise and influential advice to key decision makers including the CCT Directors and Senior Managers to meet the following objectives:
- Capacity building, mentoring and leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
The Relationship Coordinator is a communications coordinator – plus extra! They will play an important role in helping our communications team during this exciting period of growth.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key supporters, major donors and organisational partners
• Liaising with our project teams to collect and create content for our supporter updates, campaigns and reports. (Make sure you ask us about our RealTime Reporting in your cover letter!)
• Executing relationship plans in alignment with our communications and fundraising objectives
• Contributing ideas and feedback on how to improve updates, campaigns and reports.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Click here to learn more about the position.
Keep up to date with job opportunities and CCT news and events through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.