Select your level of support
Ensure families receive much-needed support during this pandemic.
Contribute to the delivery of:
- Basic Hygiene packs
- Staple Food supplies
- Medical assistance if needed
Adopt a Health Hero!
Kit out our Health Heroes in life-saving PPE
- Kits include protective masks, gloves and face shields
- Our nurses and health support staff are visiting families and children every day
- Look after the people that are looking after everyone else
Complete support for a vulnerable family in Battambang province each month.
Each family receives:
- Delivery of rice and food staples
- Hygiene packs including soap and disinfectant
- Access to on-call 24/7 medical support and counselling
- Education materials for school-aged kids
How we will use the money
- Deliver food supplies
- Provide hygiene packs
- Provide quarantine support
- Access to medical care
A proven track record in Cambodia
Cambodian Children’s Trust has been empowering local communities to transform children’s lives in Battambang, Cambodia for over 12 years. With local Cambodian village-based nurses and social workers on the ground, CCT is the lifeline that vulnerable families facing COVID19 need right now.
ABN: 83 158 383 558