Watch the latest 60 Minutes clip featuring CCT here.
If you’re based in Australia, you can watch the 2016 60 Minutes episode here.
See the Australian Story episode ‘A House of Tara’ here.
Thank you so much for your kind support and interest in helping CCT!
Here’s what you can do to help CCT:
1. CCT relies on the support of generous donors to continue our vital work and help enable vulnerable children and families in Battambang to break the intergenerational poverty cycle. You can:
[a] Join the Make It Possible regular giving team you make it possible for us to deliver our holistic range of community, education and social enterprise programs and services in Battambang.
Click here to become part of the Make It Possible team.
[b] Help us keep children with their families by donating to our Ending the Era of Institutional Care Campaign. There are an estimated 8 million children around the world living in Residential Care Institutions (RCIs), like orphanages, despite the fact that around 80% of these children have families who could be caring for them. Donating to this campaign will help CCT and our partners:
- Reintegrate children in institutions back to families.
- Transform institutions to a family-based care model.
- Prevent vulnerable families from being separated in the first place.
Click here to help us end the age of institutional care.
2. One of the most effective ways to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children and families in Battambang is to fundraise for us. In the past, amazing people have completed fun runs, hosted concerts, held photography exhibitions, baked cookies and included us in their wedding, Christmas and birthday celebrations. Whatever creative idea you have for a fundraiser, we would love to help you make it happen.
If you would like to fundraise for us, send us an expression of interest and we’ll get back to you with some fundraising packs and tips on how you can promote your event!
3. CCT is small grassroots organisation with a small budget for marketing. One of the easiest – but most impactful – ways to help us is to spread the word through your networks about CCT’s work, the orphanage problem and the harms of voluntourism. Check out our online resources to learn more about the orphanage problem and some key messages to share on your social media accounts.
Also follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to keep up to date with all of CCT’s exciting work and share with your friends! You can also sign up for our e-newsletter, which we send out bi-monthly.
Thank you again for wanting to help CCT – your support makes it possible for us to help children and families in Battambang escape the intergenerational cycle of poverty!